From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Jun 2009 19:06:32 -0400
    Phil:

Housing prices in places like Longmont are quite a bit lower than Boulder
too. ... The issue then becomes one of whether I'll be able to get public
transportation into Boulder.

We are going out there next week for an extended stay to start answering
some of those questions.

73 from Tom Behler:  Kb8TYJ