From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Dec 2012 16:00:06 -0800
I can help if you want to call me.  Let me know when you get the radio.
I can send you a zipped file with the manual someone did in html and
some notes I've made on menu settings I've changed.  I'll put it up on
sendspace and let you know when it is there if you can do sendspace.
73
Butch
WA0VJR
Node 3148