From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Aug 2013 16:43:28 -0400
Lloyd:

Well, that just goes to show you. ... I should have checked the band later.

Of course, with my antenna situation as it is, I wouldn't have done nearly
as well as you, but probably could have gotten many more contacts,
especially out to the south and west.

Again, great going yesterday!

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ