From:
Anthony Vece <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Apr 2012 23:30:53 -0400
Hi Tom;

Keep us posted on what he had.

73 De Anthony W2AJV

-----Original Message-----
From: For blind ham radio operators [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
On Behalf Of Tom Behler
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2012 10:45 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Tentec Scout?

    Thanks, Gary, and I will certainly keep everyone posted.

My  silent key friend had lots of equipment, and so much of it is tempting.

However, I can't break the bank with all sorts of purchases.  Have to use
some judgment, I guess.

One thing I do know is that he took very good care of his equipment, so I
know that, whatever I buy will be in good working condition.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ