From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Apr 2012 07:43:26 -0400
    Well, good luck on that, Junior.

Please keep us posted.

We're in there with you!

And, speaking of towers, the silent key whose XYL we may be visiting this
afternoon has three towers on his property.  I have no idea what shape the
towers are in, what is on each of them, etc., but you can be sure I will be
investigating!!!!!!  The guy was a big CW op, so I am certain there are HF
antennas in there somewhere.  For anyone who wants to check, his call was
W8ZNH, and his name was Bill.

He was a lifetime charter member of our club, a great Elmer, a great ham,
and a wonderful friend.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ