From:
Michael Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Dec 2014 14:06:16 -0330
Colin:

Do you happen to have the contact info for Industry Canada's Amateur Radio Service Centre?
I would like to begin the ball rolling on having our local Newfoundland HF nets monitored and investigated.
There's allot of deliberate interference and most of us suspect that its locally generated.
I think you mentioned somewhere along the line that it cost 60 bucks for a formal complaint?
If this is the case, I'd like to take it back to our local net coordinators and possibly raise donations for this.

73:
Mike VO1AX