From:
"Jim Kutsch, KY2D" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Apr 2014 20:04:32 -0400
Mike,
If you don't have AC Log connected to your rig, the previous band,
frequency, and mode should carry down to the next contact automatically.
However, if you have it connected to your rig, AC Log polls the radio every
few seconds and reads band, frequency, and mode and uses that data. Might
you possibly have your rig interface set up incorrectly such that when it
asks the radio for mode, it gets something else and that results in you not
showing CW in the log? Just a thought.

For me, it works fine with the KX3 and I do have the rig interface running
all the time when I'm using AC Log.

73, Jim

p.s. I tried to get you as W1AW for about a half hour last night but
couldn't break through the pileup. It must be fun running W1AW and having
everyone trying to call you.