From:
Harvey Heagy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 May 2013 15:48:12 -0500
Butch, some people use Microsoft Outlook which I believe is actually part of
the MS Word package rather than Windows 7, but Windows Live Mail is the
email client that is part of Windows 7.  Outlook is different from Outlook
Express, but it can work in 7.  I don't know much about Windows Live Mail.
Harvey