From:
Dave Hillebrandt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dave Hillebrandt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Oct 2013 13:19:16 -0400
Hello Kelvin, Sure appreciate this posting as I am also a windoweyes user
alongwith all of the other screen readers and had never had a decent logging
program til I saw your note. so far so good. still have to do some reading
but immediately able to log my first qso in there. embarrassed to say, after
41 years of hamming, have finally joined the 21st century with a pc log.
Works great and you to thank. really just need the very basic stuff but will
look into the other features because am big cw fan and would sure be cool to
have it be able to send code on my ts590s. 73, Dave w4ci