From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Sep 2015 11:46:48 -0400
I don't have the DTMF mic and honestly don't miss that in the least. I have
an old one form a TM-241A around here somewhere I can use if I do ever
decide I want them, and probably a couple other mics around I can do that
with as well but I don't miss it at all. I have no clue where those mics are
I just know I have one or 2 around somewhere. Other than command codes for a
repeater I was trusty of I never use the tones at all. I don't even know if
they work with the repeater I own, I've never tried it but that's 900 MHz
anyway not 2 meters/440/6/10 meters.