From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Feb 2013 09:03:31 -0500
Yeah, I know, but it's also fun to see what else I can get to work.

And, one thing I will not do is put out over the air some of the canned
stuff you now hear in contests.

If it doesn't sound close enough to me, I will try to figure out another
way, or just go back to good old me.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ