From:
Russ Kiehne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2011 09:11:28 -0800
Yes, it is.  I did find the following in the manual.  I'm trying to decide
if I can justify that much money!
The loop element features a 5 position band switch and a High-Q
poly-variable capacitor
(only active for switch positions 1 to 4) to tune and peak the wanted
frequency, while achieving maximum rejection of unwanted out of band
signals. This provides valuable additional selectivity for your receiverf
sfr on-end
stages.