From:
Louis Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jul 2006 20:01:26 -0400
Hi.

Regarding my last post about the IC-7800, I shouldn't have said what I
said.  It sounds like I am not grateful for what I have in life, and that
isn't true.  There will always be something bigger and more expensive and
niftier.  The truth is that I have a comfortable living, and a reasonably
modern station, and I do a job that is honorable and needed.  Who could
really ask for more than that?  Some, perhaps, but I have the satisfaction
of knowing that I have the kind of job that gives back to society, and that
is actually worth quite a lot.

I was being a sarcastic jerk, just then, so I hope no one took it too much
to heart.

Anyway, I do wonder when all is said and done, if one can really work
anything with that radio that you can't work on my equipment.  Seems like
that's where the rubber meets the road.

73, de Lou K2LKK

Louis Kim Kline
A.R.S. K2LKK