From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 May 2012 09:29:37 -0400
Since we had quite a thread about this topic a couple months ago, I thought
I should report that a new stream update has been released.

I haven't applied it yet but the main point of the update seems to be that
now you can choose to adjust tone or pitch separately.  This, of course, is
the way it should've been done in the first place.  I hope to update mine
later today and will let you know how it goes.  73,  Lou  WA3MIX
Lou Kolb
Voice-over Artist:
Radio/TV Ads, Video narrations
Messages On-hold: