From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Jan 2013 11:40:27 -0500
Kelvin,

I've never used a magnetic loop but I've worked several stations using them
and they all had amazing signals.  You're quite right about the tuning but
when it's properly set up, the results are quite astounding for such a small
antenna.  The signals I heard were comparable to those from a regular
dipole.
Lou Kolb
Voice-over Artist:
Radio/TV Ads, Video narrations