From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Dec 2014 21:22:35 -0500
I think what you see on the display means the tuner is on for receive.

 From the manual:

R<AT>T

">T" appears while the internal antenna tuner {page 61} is in-line for
operation. "R<" appears while receiving when the internal antenna tuner is
in-line for operation. "R<" and ">T" blink while tuning is in progress {page
50}.

This should have nothing to do with no transmit.  Is it all bands?   Are
you sure that "drv" isn't up on the display?   If so it means the drive
function has been turned on, which puts  milliwat output to a RCA jack
and  no output to the coax jack.

Are you sure the break-in  is turned on?  It's the vox button.  If not
turned on in CW, you only get side tones, but no transmit.

73, Steve KW3A