Date:
Mon, 11 Feb 2013 00:21:41 -0500
Hello there you probably have to install updates for essentials. every
week they issue new virus definitions for the program you have to go to
the system tray find where it says pc status unprotected or protected in
your system tray that is the essentials program telling you if your
computer is protected or unprotected.  anyway when you find what the
status of your computer is just hit enter on that  and then a context
menu should come up asking you to open so just hit enter then it will
open the program shift tab several times until you here the tab called
home then right arrow to the update tab tagb to update update button and
hit enter on that  and your essentials should start to update.  Then
after your install the update go back to the system tray look for the
status pc protected or unprotected again and when you find it just hit
enter and a  context emnu will appear asking you to open the program so
hit enter on open and then tab to check full scan and then scan button.
however when you run the full scan make sure you don't have anything to
do on the computer because it make take and hour to several hours to
scan your system.  Also essentials tells you not to have other virus and
spy wear programs running because essentials is a virus and spy wear
program.  Anyway just hit insert b to read your dialog box to check the
progress of your scan hopefully this helps you,either disable those
other programs you have running for spy wear and viruses then your
computer should run smoothly, because if essentials detects a threat it
will ask to you to remove the threat and then once the threat is removed
you can restart the computer and everything should be well with your
machine, however if you do have a trojan on your computer I hope it's
not embedded deeply into your system because if it is the only way to
get rid of it is to reformat your entire hard drive.  if you have to
reformat your system back up all the contents you need onto another
drive so you can put it back on your computer once it has been
reformatted. However also scan your programs and materials that you back
up to make sure they aren't infected I hope this information helps you.

--
This is Jason known as BlindFury