From:
Scott Gillen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Dec 2014 16:21:47 +1300
Hope this comes through a little bet better.

It's been a long long time sense I put up any antennas but we just bought a new house with a long narrow lot about 2200 square meters. The house is near one end and the other end is filled with trees. I was thinking about a long wire And was wondering if there is an optimal length. Mostly interested in good DX bands like 20m But 10-40 would be preferred.  Would be interested To here any antenna ideas. Was also thinking about Junior's loop but didn't know How critical it is to have it perfectly square.

73
Scott
ZL1CHM / N0HOK
Auckland New Zealand