From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Dec 2014 09:49:09 -0700
Hey Michael:
From what I recall, as a daily user of a gt-3 and uv5r, the menu items
themselves don't typically speak...the menu tag speaks for about 2 thirds of
the menus, but once in the parameter change part of the specific menu, the
items do not speak
You have to use a menu cheat sheet available in the eyes free guide or on
icanworkthisthing.com
Thankfully the menus can all be set with numeric entries on the keypad.

73
Colin, V A6BKX