From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 May 2007 09:02:33 -0400
Steve,

The other part of this is that Freedom Scientific sent them a "cease and
desist" letter in 2001 or thereabout, and they've ignored it.  The company
owner has also frankly admitted that he was trying to capitalize on Freedom
Scientific's name with the name he used.  I wish FS would drop the suit and
use their money for more development, but they do have a point.  Sadly, this
will all come down to who has money, and not who has the best idea.

Steve