From:
Date:
Tue, 15 Dec 2015 09:53:38 -0600
Please take the action requested in this message from the ARRL reproduced
below. Even if the Amateur Radio Parity Act does not affect you directly, it
affects many of our fellow hams, including me. More and more hams live in
areas where outside antennas of any kind, except for satellite TV dishes,
are prohibited. This Amateur Radio Parity Act we are feverishly working to
pass in the House and Senate simply allows hams in antenna restricted areas
to negotiate with the covenant enforcement authorities to erect reasonable
antennas. Help us to achieve this goal by acting immediately. Even if you
have signed letters at hamfests before or sent or called on this issue
before, we still need you to respond once again!

*********