From:
"John Vernaleken`" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Dec 2015 08:50:30 -0500
Mike
I just Checked my Nov. SS Contacts from this year that I uploaded  to ACLOG.
If you check the record all the Exchange information is there.

I update my records in ACLOG with LOTW confirmations in order to use ACLOG's
Reporting and Search features.

I have a question for you - If you make a Contact in a Contest and the Ham
does not  use LOTW how do you know you made a Contact with that station?

John