From:
Harvey Heagy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Feb 2013 12:05:08 -0600
I guess if I upgraded, it would be because it would be the last hurtle to
overcome in ham radio license wise.  I don't have the room for a large base
station or antenna outfit, and I doubt I would get into much contesting
either.  In fact, I think there is a bit too much contesting.  But I'd like
to get the highest class license if I can.  I was never good at that kind of
math even when I took it in high school.  73.
Harvey