From:
Tom Brennan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Dec 2012 13:36:23 -0600
Oh, did all that.  I also talked to the manufacturer and had two units and had
the same problems with both of them.  Since I had my probe in the atic to
measure temperature up there there wasn't any chance of moisture being a
problem.

Tom

Tom Brennan  KD5VIJ, CCC-A/SLP
web page http://titan.sfasu.edu/~g_brennantg/sonicpage.html