From:
chad morrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Jan 2011 15:59:39 -0600
My kinwood ht had male on anntenna and female on the radio.  one time the
conector broke and I had to find someone who could put the new connector in
the radio for me .  I like this way better.  If the connector brakes the
same way the last one did all I will have to do is replace the anntenna.  Of
corse if the male part brakes I will be in the same boat as before having to
find some one to replace the connector for me but with the pin resesed down
in the radio I would hope that it would be harder to brake that way.  (grin)
By the way, can someone refresh my memory?  The BNC connector, is that the
type of connector that was found on alot of hand helt scanners?  The kind
that is turned about a 1/4 turn and it locks in place?  thanks for all the
in put guys!
73
Instrumentals for lease and sale at:
http://www.soundclick.com/tragicbeatz