From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 9 Jan 2011 18:04:22 -0500
I look forward to trying a roundtable on a lower band.  Junior's signal was
quite loud up here this time; could even hear some back scatter echo on him
when I had my beam to the northeast for a bit.  I hope that antenna is
working as well on other bands as it is on 20.

I had a lot of line noise, as well as the QRM from 1.5 KHz below our
frequency.  We should be able to do a little better next week.

My brother's call is W6PR.
73,
Lloyd Rasmussen, W3IUU, Kensington, Maryland
Home:  http://lras.home.sprynet.com
Work:  http://www.loc.gov/nls