From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Jan 2016 22:06:36 -0500
Thanks, Lloyd.

And, yes, I did work N3QE, Tina on 80 meters.

Of course, I did recognize the text-to-speech voice, and thought that was
pretty slick!

Certainly saves on the vocal chords!

I do recall hearing you work someone on 80 meters as well, but since we were
both in search and pounce mode, I couldn't make a contact with you.

I was hoping that you would find me when I did my CQ runs later in the
evening, but it might have been to late for that.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ