Date:
Sun, 17 Feb 2013 13:33:52 -0500
It is doubtful that it is dependent on your iMap settings or even Outlook
Express.

I periodically lose connections with my wifi network and have to do a
repair.  I haven't noticed this with my newer Win 7 computers, but my XP
machine seems to need to have to have the repair function executed a few
times per week.  But, then at other times, it will go for a few weeks with
no issues.