From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Apr 2008 22:19:02 -0600
sorry, I missed the original post.
As i said though, if your just interested in receiving at this point, simply
plug your audio out jack of the receiver into the line in on the sound card
that you have, set the playback option so you can hear the receivers audio
from your speakers or headphones along with jaws, and you'll be set to go.
Digipan seems to be the best option right now, though its tricky to get
working with JAWS.
And when I say tricky, it means that I can sometimes make it decode the
incoming signals, but i don't know how to do it on a consistent basis yet.
73
Colin, V A6BKX