From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 May 2005 17:29:57 -0400
    Well, thanks, Kenneth.

It seems to me like what I want to do should be doable, but maybe not.

I guess I'll have to get good with the volume control on the UHF side, or
maybe the function button and the UHF knob.  HI!  HI!

Thanks anyway, and I'll stand by for any other suggestions people may have.

Best 73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ