From:
David W Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David W Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Dec 2001 09:14:18 +0000
Hello All

In this country (U.K.) it is 269 sterling plus delivery.  With all the
extras, speaker microphone, PC interface etc., it is about 330 sterling.
A different model number over here also, the thf7e as we don't have the
220 band in europe, hence it only covers 2/70.

I was amused at Phil's story about the tower.  Some 6/7 years ago I put
up a new quarter wave vertical on Christmas morning as I knew not many
people would be about.  Needless to say I had no comments from the
neighbours!

Snow is sure disorientating.  when camping many years ago, I woke up at
about 5 A.M. and busting! opened tent flap, walked to appointed area,
performed task, returned relieved - apart from missing my steps going
the other way.  Being determined, I was not going to call for help, and
after about 30 minutes of frustrated floundering found the tent.

have a good festive season all.

David

I think you wrote  below <[log in to unmask]>,
Anthony Vece <[log in to unmask]> writes