From:
Ed Malmgren <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Oct 2013 16:18:05 -0600
It seems to me that there is many blind people who want someone to give them
a job rather than them getting the job.  Then when they have that attatude
they whine a lot and make it bad for all blind folks.  They seem to resent
those who went and made a good living for themselves. Thats my thinking.
Ed   K7UC