From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Oct 2013 11:12:40 -0400
Had a blast in this weekends PA QSO party.  Only station I remember
working from the list was Tom KB8TYJ,  who found me a couple of times.
  I did work a 2 station in California who seemed to know my call.  He
was running a K3 and Hampod, and knows Rob K6DQ who sometimes checks
into the 20 meter net.

Finished with 811 QSO's about a third of which were on CW.  That's a lot
of CW  for me.   Final score was just under my personal best for this
contest, but still a lot of fun.

TS-590, AL-80B, and Writelog software all worked fine.   Any problems
were pilot error.

Hope to play in the New York party next Saturday, so  if you are in NY,
I'll be looking for you.

73, Steve KW3A