From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Oct 2013 07:55:10 -0400
I always make sure to stay out of political discussions in person or on the
air, I agree too much with the people who get those heated discussions
going. Not to mention I tell it like it is so if it's a topic that might
offend, I don't go there though if someone wants to get me there, that's
another story. That being said, there are hams and clubs in my area I'd
rather not deal with and I just avoid them, it's easy enough since I'm 85%
of the time on HF, 14% time on 900 MHz and only 1% on2 meters and they're
mostly on 2 meters and other things I never get on.