From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Feb 2011 11:46:56 -0500
    Steve and all:

For the 40-meter round table, there is no formal preamble.  I just get
things started and go from there.

I should be around next Saturday: the 26th, to do the honors, but will be
unavailable the following Saturday: March 5, because I'll be out of town at
a professional conference.

Will certainly do what I can to keep things afloat when I'm available.

Again, I'm sorry about yesterday, but I just didn't get back from our EOC
work session in time to do the net.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ