From:
Richard Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 2006 16:19:14 -0500
Well,

   I got mad at comcast about a year ago because they changed some of my
settings without telling me.  I called up Verizon and got a better deal
money wise.  I had to put a filter on every phone outlet  in the house.  I
did not last two months with them.  The noisiest phones with spurious
squeaks, skwalks, squeals and clicks, I ever had.  Some times they would
just boot me off line with no warning or explanations.  You need to know
that the phone company was originally G T E with a hum and a local am
station in the back ground constantly.
   I tucked my tail and ran back to comcast, which is just a tad faster than
D S L, not enough to notice.

Richard K F 5 UB