From:
Eric Clegg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Sep 2007 20:31:03 -0700
They claim that these speakers have five wire, I'm not sure if I'm using the
right terminalogy.

I am using heavy duty clips the u shaped kind both at my Adcom amplifier's
output and at the Athena spekers.

They claim these Athenas can take the type of connectors you refer to.

They also claim they can take bana connectors but I can't see how.

They still do sound remarkable though, for just $100.

I should probably get some stands to elevate mine of the floor but haven't
done that yet.

Eric
KU3I