From:
"Don Risavy, Jr.; NR4DR" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 13 Feb 2013 21:11:04 -0600
Wow that will work as have several regular serial cables here that will
work.
Well that's what was going to do as far as the ts480/sat and use one of my
35 amp supplies and purchase the vs3 for now and then down the road after
get over the cost will get some 	filters.
HRO has the ts480/sat on sale for $944.95 through 06/30/13 compared to
Universal that has it for $974.95.
Thanks.