From:
howard kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 8 Dec 2014 07:44:53 -0600
Anti-virus recommendations needed!!!

I have to switch to a new anti-virus program, with in a week.

I have 5 machines from windows xp to windows 8.1.

I have system access, jaws, nvda, and mostly window-eyes latest beta.

I have been using avast free, avg free, and esset nod 32.

They all have unexceptible drawbacks.

I really don't want to spend $240 on annual software, but would pay say $40
for something I can use on all the machines.

Oh I forgot about the desktop I might install in the station.

7 computers.

And they say I hang on to stuff, imagine!!!