From:
Date:
Sun, 18 Aug 2013 11:18:04 -0500
RE: LK-10 LCD Digital talking Multimeter

While I am not familiar with that particular device, all similar devices
like that with which I am familiar have the probes colored coded; that is,
one is usually black and the other is usually red, black for negative and
red for positive, and the jacks to which they connect are either marked with
a similar color code or more often with a plus sign for the positive lead
and a minus symbol for the negative probe. I have a similar piece of test
equipment, and each time I press the button on the positive lead, it makes
the device talk, giving me the readout value.

Ron, K8HSY