From:
Gary Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2011 21:33:55 -0500
Sorry for the delay.

There are several options for qrp rigs for the blind.
I have the icom 703+, no longer made, but gives ten watts on 160 through 6 meters plus general coverage receive.

MFJ makes the adventure radio series, mono banders for 10, 20 6, 2, 40, and 75 meters.
Ifyou can get some one to buiild one the small wonder series are good monoband cw rigs with cw frequency readout.

The prc-320 is a british military rig, 2 to 30 mhz upper sideband, am, and cw.  decade switches to tune, and bullet proof finals.
two power selections 3 or 25 watts.

The yaesu ft-817 covers 160 through 2 meters and 70 cm with general coverage receive fm broadcast, and aircraft receive as well.
Not terribly friendly, but usable with a qsyer keypad from www.hansen.net.

Hope this all helps.

If you want more info,just write back.  I may be able to think of more rigs.

73