From:
andy m0ceg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Jul 2006 13:00:00 +0100
Hello David,  I have been down this road already,  the first thing I thought
of was the antenna,  but every thing is ok on that side of things.  I will
however try the other  things you say in this email.  Thanks for the help,
very much appreciated.   73, Good DX,
Andy M 0 C E G
You can look me up on QRZ.COM