From:
Gale Conard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Dec 2013 21:10:53 -0700
Rob:

I use both the LDG TW-1 and TW-2.  I almost never engage the reflected power
function, and, when I do, it is just for curiosity.  On some bands the
reflected power appears to be about 50 percent of the forward power reading,
but I still get decent reports.  I don't know if that is inaccuracy of the
instrument, or lucky band conditions.

In any case, I would have no problem with a talking power/SWR meter with no
reflected power reading, if I could rely on the accuracy of the other
readings.

Thanks for asking, and good luck.

73,
Gale conard