From:
Jim Gammon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Dec 2015 10:47:26 -0800
Albert, I am using a 32 gig SD card in my VR Stream second generation.  I
don't think they can handle 64 Gig cards but not sure about that.  Other
than that, do a search for amateur radio on the podcast area and you will
get a number of hits including the ARRL newsline.  On the internet radio
side, you can find links for Space Weather which says it has news about
stuff but all I have ever heard there are pings from income meteors.  You
can also find 14.300 streams for the Maritime net, just search for 14.3.
There may be other streams out there.  I haven't checked too recently.  I
would like to find a stream for NASA TV audio, but have never found it.  73
and seasons greetings, Jim WA6EKS