From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Mar 2004 15:48:08 -0500
Bob,

In the Radio menu, there's a Port Selection Submenu, which is where you
select the port you want to use.  The ports are presented as a list, and
you arrow down to the one you want, and press Enter.  Having said that,
there may be a problem with the way your second COM port is set up.  I have
no way to tell if that's the case, so you may have to have someone help you
check it.  I think I'd try running the DEC Talk on Com2, and if that works,
just use Com1 for the radio.

Steve