From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Sep 2007 10:41:46 -0400
It's all in flash now, I just checked it out. If you don't have flash
installed and if you have jaws, or your screen reader of choice, set to
ignore flash, you won't see anything. You have to allow it to see flash. I
used to not let my computers do anything with flash but I find in the last
year or so you pretty much have no choice.