From:
Kevin Kwan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 May 2007 08:40:53 -0400
Well since people are talking about mikes from the tmv 7 A, is there a cable
or some kind of modification to get an hf mike to work on that radio. I've
got some old fation desk mikes that I'm not using. I tried one on that radio
and it wouldn't work. It wouldn't even transmit. I gather that the hand mike
has a component that keys up the radio, and the desk mikes do not.-----