From:
Frederick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Dec 2005 15:20:32 -0800
Hi
    Do they carry the India racing series (CART) also?
God loves you!
My personal prayer book.
Add your prayer or pray for others at the following link.
http://path-to.net/fhrp
Please join my spam free E-Mail list at the following link.
http://lists.topica.com/lists/funhamradio.

http://www.crosswalk.com

My personal web site can be found at the following link.
http://path-to.net/fhr