From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Jan 2013 05:20:37 -0500
Hi, all.

Well, I have managed to come down with a nasty cold, and don't have much of
a voice today.

So, I'm afraid I won't be able to head up this afternoon's 40-meter east
coast mid west blind ops round table.

Hopefully, someone will be available to do the honors.

Looking ahead, I won't be able to do next week's round table either because
I plan to play in the North American QSO Party CW contest.  It is one of my
favorites, and I'm going to try to put in a serious effort to see how high I
can score.

The net for Saturday: January 19 might be jeopardized by the North American
QSO Party SSB contest, but I guess we can wait and see on that one.

Anyway, thanks for understanding.  Looks like it's time to get some rest,
drink plenty of fluids, and eat some good chicken soup or whatever else we
were taught to do for a cold affliction.  (smile)

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ