From:
Henry Brugsch <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Henry Brugsch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 09:22:07 -0000
Hi Anne, glad it's not just me. (g>) Well, some success, got in last night,
when I discovered, that the computer had miss-completed my password. But,
the way the thing is laid out is really hard to deal with. Seems like every
page is a carbon-copy of itself. I too tried to get in to the update info
page, got a link that said "update url", but when I clicked on it, there was
nothing.
That is, got a rehash of the old page, and was back to the login prompt. So,
my guess, if you are having cookie problems, could be the same story here.
Henry Brugsch
mailto:[log in to unmask]
http://listentohear.co.uk
G0GKU/K1HBJ